Teaching Assistant - St Edwards, Plymouth
Salary Grade: - SC Level 2 – NJC Points 3 -5. Starting salary £9.62 per hour (FTE £18,562)
Hours: 25 hours 1 x 25 hrs 9.15-12.15 1.15-3.15 (Mon-Fri)
Term Time only - 38 weeks per annum.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who will be able to support our children with their learning.
Successful candidates will: -
- Be able to assist pupils to learn and reach their full potential
- Have high expectations and understanding of behaviour of all pupils
- Work in partnership with the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- Create and maintain a purposeful learning environment
- Have experience of delivering interventions for children
We will offer you: -
- Happy, enthusiastic and polite children
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive Christian school ethos
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils; the successful candidate will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS check.
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. A relevant qualification of NVQ Level 3 is desirable.
Please find below an application form.
Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday on Tuesday 21st September
Interview date: Friday 24th September