Teaching Assistant - St Rumon's, Tavistock
Required from 16th November at St Rumons Infant School
Contract Term: Fixed Term until 31/08/2020
Salary Grade: - SC Level 2 – NJC Points 3 -5. Starting salary £9.62 per hour (FTE £18,562)
Hours: 15.25hrs Monday – Friday 12.05pm – 15.10pm
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who will be able to support our children with their learning. This role also requires you to undertake MTA cover during the lunchtime period.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be able to assist pupils to learn and reach their full potential
- Have high expectations and understanding of behaviour of all pupils
- Work in partnership with the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- Create and maintain a purposeful learning environment
- Have experience of delivering interventions for children
We will offer you: -
- Happy, enthusiastic and polite children
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive Christian school ethos
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. A relevant qualification of NVQ Level 3 is desirable.
For an online application pack please see the documents below. Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on 2nd November
Interview date: Thursday 5th November
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates. Candidates are encouraged to read our Safeguarding policy before applying.