Teacher - St Matthew's CofE Primary School, Plymouth
Teacher, Year 4 – St Matthews Primary & Nursery Academy, Derriford
Start Date: 25th April 2022
Closing date: 26th January 2022
Are you a highly effective teacher who is looking to join a school which puts high quality teaching and learning at its core? St Matthew’s Primary school, Derriford is looking for a Year 4 teacher to join their talented team.
St Matthew’s is a vibrant, community-focused school with high expectations of the children and a nurturing approach. We believe in all children being able to let their light shine and achieve this through a curriculum that ignites a passion for learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent teacher and able to model best practice
- Is flexible, approachable and a good team player
- Is keen to develop skills in both teaching and leadership
- Is passionate about the whole curriculum
- A passion for, and strength in, the teaching of music would be desirable but not essential
Please ensure that your letter of application includes your areas of particular strength and passion.
We can offer:
- Delightful, well-behaved pupils
- A superb staff team
- A spacious, modern and well-equipped building
- Excellent CPD and career advancement potential as part of St Christophers Multi-Academy Trust
Closing date: 12:00pm 26th January 2022
Provisional date of interview: 3rd February
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.