Meal Time Assistant - St Matthew's Primary, Plymouth
St Matthew’s C of E Primary and Nursery Academy
Meal Time Assistants – Required for January 2020 or as soon as possible
Meal Time Assistants – Part-Time Permanent
Hours: 11:25am-1:05pm, Monday to Friday, term time for 38 weeks per year (8 hours 20 minutes per week)
Pay: £9 per hour
The successful candidates will:-
- be able to encourage pupils to eat and behave appropriately at lunch time
- be able to ensure the safety, welfare and wellbeing of pupils whilst maintaining good order and discipline
- have a friendly, nurturing disposition
- be able to work in a flexible manner as part of a team
- have experience working with children
- be able to encourage and develop safe and purposeful creative play
Please see our website www.stmatthewacademyplymouth.org.uk and for an application form and job spec. Visits are welcomed.
St Matthew’s Academy is part of the St Christopher’s Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding children in our care and any successful candidate is subject to a satisfactory DBS check, relevant pre-employment checks.