KS2 Teacher - St Peter's Junior School, Tavistock
KS2 Teacher – Full time Temporary Teaching Post until 31 July 2020
Required from February Half Term 2020
Salary Range – M1-4
We are looking for an experienced teacher to cover a temporary vacancy.
Our school is a part of a hard federation with St Rumon’s Infant School in the town of Tavistock. We have good facilities, children who are a delight to work with and a hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff. We aim to ensure that together our children ‘live life in all it’s fullness’.
Successful candidates will:
- Inspire and excite our children through well planned, creative learning opportunities
- Have strong interpersonal skills to forge positive relationships within the school community
- Have high expectations of behaviour and a commitment for excellence in teaching, learning and assessment
We will offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic and polite children and staff
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive school ethos
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
Application form and job description are available on the school website https://www.stpeters.tavistockcsf.org.uk/website/current_staff_vacancies/444360 . Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com or by post. Please mark your application clearly.
Visits to the school are welcome by arrangement. Please contact the office on 01822 614640 to make an appointment.
St. Peter’s Junior School is part of St. Christopher’s Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding children in our care and any successful candidate is subject to a satisfactory DBS check, relevant pre-employment checks and references.