Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - St Edwards, Plymouth
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Salary Grade: - SC Level 5 – NJC Points 14 -17. Starting salary £11.96 per hour (FTE £23,080)
Hours: 8hrs across 3 or 4 days
Term Time only - 38 weeks per annum.
We are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our collaborative academy, which is dedicated to developing our great team, centred around humility and respect.
Successful candidates will: -
- Be able to work in partnership with the current teaching staff to complement their delivery of the national curriculum
- Have the ability to plan and deliver structured teaching and learning activities
- Provide cover for staff, as well as supporting pupils with catch up work
- contribute to the development of other support staff, pupils and school policies and strategies, and provide support for pupils, the teacher and the school in order to raise standards of achievement for all
We will offer you: -
- Happy, enthusiastic and polite children
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive Christian school ethos
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils; the successful candidate will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS check.
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. Candidates should have HLTA status or the intention to gain status upon appointment with the relevant experience.
For find below an application form.
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Tuesday 21st September
Interview date: Friday 24th September