Headteacher - St Marychurch CofE Primary School, Torquay
Salary/Grade L12 – L17
Closing Date 9am Weds 26th January 2022
Interview Date 10 and 11th Feb 2022
Job Start Date Sept 2022
St Marychurch Primary School and Nursery has a long standing reputation as an excellent school in Torbay. Now that the current Headteacher is becoming a School Improvement Lead in the Trust, this exciting opportunity has arisen.
For the successful candidate, the role provides opportunities to influence current practice and, with the support available within the secure the direction of the school, building on great foundations . We are looking to appoint a leader who is focused on ensuring outstanding provision relevant to the community it serves and across the primary and nursery phases. The school truly holds the ethos and values at the heart of all it does, with strong links to the church and a real sense of community.
We are looking for someone who has;
- Passion and drive, able to communicate to inspire pupils, staff and the community alike
- A vision for curriculum
- Experience of leading or developing SEND provision
- The ability to forge excellence relationships with the parents and wider community
- A desire to work in a collaborative culture as part of a multi academy trust
- An understanding of, and desire to be, a Church school leader
Our School and Trust can offer;
- A supportive Trust community that will facilitate a focus on teaching and learning
- Enthusiastic children and a committed teaching team
- Commitment to your professional learning, accompanied by regular wellbeing supervision
- A thorough induction programme specifically tailored to your needs and experience
- A chance to make your mark – a well resourced school with a broad curriculum
- A welcoming community with strong partnerships
Please find below a Job Description and Recruitment Pack, along with Application Form.
Applications to: HR@stcmat.org