Breakfast Club Lead - St Edwards, Plymouth
Breakfast Club Lead
Contract Term: - Permanent
Grade: SC Level 2 – NJC Points 3 - 5 Starting Salary £4,222 per annum (FTE £18,562 FTE)
Hours: 6hrs 15mins (7.30-8.45am)
Term Time only - 38 weeks
We are seeking to appoint a Breakfast Club Lead to join our collaborative academy, which is dedicated to developing our great team, centred around humility and respect.
Successful candidates will: -
- Provide and plan for pupils of all ages with a fun and safe place to start their day
- Provide a safe and caring environment in line with relevant national standards and guidance, where children can enjoy a range of enriched play, learning and leisure activities, guided by our school values
- You will line manage the team of Assistants, managing their performance to support and develop them in their practice
We will offer you: -
- Happy, enthusiastic and polite children
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive Christian school ethos
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils; the successful candidate will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS check.
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role.
Please find below an application form.
Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday on Tuesday 21st September
Interview date: Friday 24th September