After School Club Manager - St Leonard's CofE Primary School, Exeter
After School Club Manager – St Leonard’s Primary School, Exeter
Grade: SC Level 3 – NJC Points 6 - 9
Salary: £10.21 per hour £8,925.55 per annum (FTE £19,698)
Benefits: Local government pension scheme (17.6% employer contribution rate), onsite parking, professional development
Hours: 20 hours per week 2:00pm – 6:00pm Monday to Friday, Term Time only, 38 weeks.
St Leonard's C of E Primary School is seeking to appoint an After-School Club Manager who is passionate and dedicated to developing stimulating experiences for young mind to start in January 2022.
St Leonard’s Primary School is a large, vibrant city school, where we aim to inspire everyone to be the best they can be. We are recruiting for after school club Manager to provide pupils of all ages with a fun and safe place to end their day. St Leonard’s can promise you a dynamic and passionate staff team who are enthusiastic about driving change and raising standards. You will have the opportunity to work alongside us and make a real difference in our community, whilst also being support as part of the wider professional community of St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust.
- A welcoming, friendly school with a strong Christian ethos and set of values that underpin all that we do.
- A thriving after school setting with up to 140 children attending.
- Children who are happy and articulate.
- The opportunity to work in a school with unique spacious grounds close to the city centre.
- A headteacher who puts children at the heart of all decision making.
- An exciting role within our family of 18 schools within the St Christopher’s Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced in working within a play academy at a primary level, ready to take a lead role
- Have high expectations of a safe and caring environment for our children’s out of hours clubs
- Provide an environment where children can enjoy a range of enriched play, learning and leisure activities, guided by our school values
- Be able to support, manage performance and provide professional development to a team of Assistants
- Be happy to support the Church of England ethos of our school though our school values.
St Leonard's C of E Primary School currently has around 580 pupils and we are blessed with large open spaces for children to engage with learning outdoors, whilst having plenty of space to enjoy break and lunch times with friends. The school has experienced continued growth and success, and is proud to serve the community with links to the local church.
To apply please complete the below application form, which should be returned by email to HR@stcmat.org by 9am on 25th January 2022. Interviews will take place on Monday 31st January 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates. Candidates are encouraged to read our Safeguarding policy before applying