After School Club Assistant - St Matthew's Primary, Plymouth
St Matthew’s C of E Primary and Nursery Academy
1 Peregrine Road, Derriford, Plymouth PL6 5FN
After School Club Assistant – Part-Time Permanent - Required ASAP
Hours: 3:00pm-5:00pm, Monday to Thursday, term time for 38 weeks per year (8 hours per week)
Pay: NJC SCP 1 £9.00/hour
The successful candidates will:-
- be able to encourage and develop safe and purposeful creative play
- be able to ensure the safety, welfare and wellbeing of pupils whilst maintaining good order and discipline
- have a friendly, nurturing disposition
- be able to work in a flexible manner as part of a team
- enjoy working with children
Please see our website www.stmatthewacademyplymouth.org.uk for an application form and further details. Visits are welcomed.
Closing Date – 24/1/2020
St Matthew’s Academy is part of the St Christopher’s Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding children in our care and any successful candidate is subject to a satisfactory DBS check, relevant pre-employment checks and Disqualification by Association.