Academy Finance Lead - Exeter or East Devon
Academy Finance Lead, Devon
Base: One of our schools in Exeter or East Devon
Contract Term: Permanent, Up to full time (37hrs/52wks) Minimum is 30hrs, 43 weeks
Salary: £34,373 - £37,568 pa (SC9, NJC Points 30-33)
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 4th July
Anticipated Start Date: 5 September 2022
Are you a skilled finance professional in the education sector, looking to work as part of a highly skilled team, supporting 18 primary schools in Devon? Then join St Christopher’s Trust as the vital link between Headteachers and the Trust leadership team, enabling our schools to be resourced to serve their pupils and communities.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a relevant accountancy qualification (e.g. AAT)
- Be experienced in academy finances
- Be skilled in communicating complex information to non-finance leaders/headteachers
- Enable schools to meet the needs of diverse communities through their resource planning processes
- Be strategic, focused and values driven
The Trust can offer:
- An opportunity to work in a passionate and highly skilled team of finance professionals
- A supportive and collaborative community
- In house expertise to draw on
- A commitment to your professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme, contributing 17.6% towards your pension
Please find below an application form, which should be returned by email to HR@stcmat.org by 9am on Monday 4th July. Interviews will take place on 7th July.
To arrange an informal discussion about the role please email HR@stcmat.org in the first instance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates. Candidates are encouraged to read our Safeguarding policy before applying.